- 10 December, 2019
- 6:00 pm
- Law Institute of Victoria
Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association members are invited to join the first annual end of the year celebration brought to you through the collaborative efforts of Australian Geographic and Cultural Law Associations.
The law is strengthened by diversity and representation in leadership and this inspired event captures Australia’s unique multiculturalism.
The event (more information is available on this event flyer) will be hosted at the Victorian Law Institute on 10 December 2019 at 6:00 PM by the following organisations whose time and effort made it possible:
- African Australian Legal Network
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Australian Italian Lawyers Association
- French Australian Lawyers Society
- Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association;
- and North American Australian Lawyers Alliance.
The event will also focus on well being in the legal profession.
Donations will be made to Looma Community Incorporated.
Tickets are $20 and available here: www.trybooking.com/574491. Spaces are limited so book in soon.