The Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association (HAL) is committed to developing a mentoring program to provide HAL members and non-members an opportunity to be mentored by more senior members of the legal profession on a voluntary basis.
The Association has prepared a mentoring guide to assist in facilitating the program.
The HAL Mentoring Program aims to provide those mentored:
- the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge about the legal profession;
- encouragement with legal studies and achieving career goals;
- general guidance concerning career planning;
- strategies to build confidence in their abilities, and
- the opportunity to observe and access a variety of areas of expertise within the legal profession.
If you are interested in participating as a mentee, or mentor, please complete the details below.